Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday


I wasn't able to write in the blog yesterday because I was so tired. I basically had a full day of introductions and a workshop on identifying my interests. Surprisingly, some people in this program were not Marine Science majors. Some were environmental science, one girl was undeclared, and one was in a scholarship program. Very interesting. I am a Geoscience major only because there is not Marine science major, but I work it as a minor lol. 

Wednesday...8:30AM we had an intro to the scientific method by Dr. Gilligan. It was in depth  and to the point where I almost got confused. 

In about 10 minutes... I will be on my way to Skidaway Island to meet other great people in Marine Sciences... Tour the lab and others... I will blog about it later... 


IN THE MEAN TIME>... SOME PICTURES! Not with me in them.. THats for later

 My Dorm >... Where I live. =D


Salt Marsh Estuary... You cant really see the body of water in the back .. Only muddy

Take 2... BTW.. Georgia is pretty lowland and Green and FILLED WITH TREES... Nothing compared with NYC. 


Thats it for now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment