Monday, May 16, 2011

My Flight to Georgia.... A delay and a half


United Airlines was my airline today. I've never used United Air, but it wasn't as bad. They charged for my bag $25. I still thought baggage was free. My flight was delayed in LaGuardia Airport for like an hour and a half. I was supposed to leave at 8:15am and I left like at 9:40AM. LGA United Airlines terminal charges for internet!!!! WHAT???? You charging me to fly and sit and be entertained? 0_0.  That's new.

 I was happy that seats were comfy status =D. Of course, for those who know me, I fell asleep in my window seat.

I had to connect in Charlotte, NC. I missed my flight again because the flight was on a later schedule than it already was. I was assigned a 2:40PM flight. That airport was massive. I stopped by Jamba Juice and Starbucks. Moment of truth with eating! THEN! I went to my terminal. This airport is WIFI free. I got on that. lol. I went on my merry way and got to Savannah, Georgia like at 4pm. 

I met everyone from the REU program during the cookout. Pretty cool.

That was my day in a nutshell. Pictures will be up soon. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment