Friday, May 27, 2011

Good News and Bad News

THE BAD ONE =(
A sad event has come upon my poor camera as it has suffered from a mild suffocation (water saturation). The camera turns on and everything, but the two most important buttons do not work (View & OK Button). This means that I cannot upload not erase photos directly. Gwyneth has given me a great solution, but I will need her help in figuring everything out. I will be blogging still, but I will be using some of Gwyneth's photos (of course I will give her credit, my camera isn't anywhere near her camera's caliber). Her photos will be awesome as well.

ON TO THE GOOD NEWS !! =D
I still haven't uploaded some photos from scenery from last Saturday's dolphin surveying. I was told I am unable to post Dolphin Photos due to a specific law (in which I will follow), but I posted them from the R/V Savannah Cruise which should be suffice (these are photos were dolphins happens to come by the ship; Saturday's photos were more of us looking for dolphins for study). I will put up the amazing scenery photos in another post. The scenery is mostly the Creek and the Wassaw sound. I also have multiple videos of the boat in motion and how everything was going.

In any case. I will have more posts later. It's been an interesting week. Bear with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment